Welcome to %s forums

De beste forumene for rock og metall - før var det Scream Magazine

Login Register

Summoning

Archive on Scream Magazine from 2019 and older.

Beste utgivelse ?

Lugburz
No votes
Minas Morgul
6%
Dol Guldur
23%
Nightshade Forests EP
6%
Stronghold
23%
Let Mortal Heroes Sing Your Fame
3%
Lost Tales EP
3%
Oath Bound
16%
Old Mornings Dawn
19%

Total votes: 31

herr_ost
Belieber
Belieber
Mood:
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Summoning

Post by herr_ost »

Vorax wrote: To Walk the Ashes of Dead Empires er skivas overlegent beste låt. Gåsehud.
:humping:

Tenebres
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by Tenebres »

Jeg har ekstremt lite kjærlighet for skamløst plagiat, Monsieur Fromage. Jeg er heller ikke overrasket at de får mange henvendelser. Det er ikke akkurat mange band i Summonings trange men fantastiske musikksjanger og fansen vil ha MER, jeg inkludert!

dauinghorn
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by dauinghorn »

Hva med Die Verbannten Kinder Evas? Protectors Ambient/Darkwave-prosjekt med mange av de samme synthlydene og det orkestrale preget som Summoning har. Falt godt i smak her i gården.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmbfGigZUII

Når det gjelder Caladan Brood, er jeg særdeles usikker. Autotune-koringa gir meg fullstendig avsmak, mens resten er helt greit. Vokser sikkert, men litt kjett å bruke tid på ting man i utgangspunktet ikke får kick på.

TheUnborn
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by TheUnborn »

dauinghorn wrote:Hva med Die Verbannten Kinder Evas? Protectors Ambient/Darkwave-prosjekt med mange av de samme synthlydene og det orkestrale preget som Summoning har. Falt godt i smak her i gården.
Elsker så og si alt av Die Verbannten Kinder Evas, strøkent prosjekt.
http://www.UnbornProductions.com
http://www.facebook.com/UnbornProductions
HAUNT, NOCTURNAL GRAVES, ABIGOR, GHOST, FUNERAL MIST, SARGEIST, VOID EATER, ELLORSITH, SIGN OF THE JACKAL m.m.

Vorax
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Vorax »

dauinghorn wrote: Når det gjelder Caladan Brood, er jeg særdeles usikker. Autotune-koringa gir meg fullstendig avsmak, mens resten er helt greit. Vokser sikkert, men litt kjett å bruke tid på ting man i utgangspunktet ikke får kick på.
Autotune? Det legger ikke jeg merke til.

TheUnborn
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by TheUnborn »

Vorax wrote:
dauinghorn wrote: Når det gjelder Caladan Brood, er jeg særdeles usikker. Autotune-koringa gir meg fullstendig avsmak, mens resten er helt greit. Vokser sikkert, men litt kjett å bruke tid på ting man i utgangspunktet ikke får kick på.
Autotune? Det legger ikke jeg merke til.
Heldigvis ikke jeg heller. Hører at det er veldig i 'tune', men det irriterer meg ikke nevneverdig.
HAUNT, NOCTURNAL GRAVES, ABIGOR, GHOST, FUNERAL MIST, SARGEIST, VOID EATER, ELLORSITH, SIGN OF THE JACKAL m.m.

Topic author
Veadtuck
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Veadtuck »

DVK blei jeg fort lei, har hørt de 2 første. Ice Ages skal jeg kikke nærmere på en dag jeg har lite å gjøre.

Men jeg likte Mirkwood demoen veldig godt, rart at den ikke har blitt gitt ut (finnes å laste ned på Summonings hjemmeside).
THANKS to the Brazilian Deathsquads! Keep up the Maliciousness!!

Mordekai
Po
Po
Mood:

Post by Mordekai »

Hørte masse på Summoning en relativt kort periode rundt 2007. Tapte seg j****g fort, aldri hørt på siden.
Det er forskjell på å HØRE på metal, og å VÆRE metal.

Salt i såret gir ro i sjelen.

Vorax
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Vorax »

http://www.darkview.be/interviews/45-in ... -summoning
Silenius :
Beside that, we are working already for a new album. Everything started a year ago, when we looked through the remaining riffs from the last "Old Mornings Dawn" session. We still had some unfinished songs and a few isolated riffs remaining.

We took them and composed new music around them or took the riffs and added it to new material. At the moment we finished the recording session, but it will still take some time to finish the whole album, because we have to work out a lyrical concept and add the guitar lines to the music.
What we can say is that two songs are dealing with the "Akallabêth"; the first song refers to "Ar-pharazôn". This is a long instrumental song and will be used instead of the usual intro song that was a kind of tradition for all our albums 'till now.
The second song deals with the downfall of the "Númenor".

This is the information we have at the moment, everything else is still in process.
Gode nyheter.

Anders S
Belieber
Belieber
Mood:

Post by Anders S »

Gode nyheter, så definitivt. Forrige plata har blitt spilt jevnlig og står fortsatt for meg som en av Summonings beste verk.
慨世憂国

Topic author
Veadtuck
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Veadtuck »

Ja, Old Mornings Dawn er helt suveren, beste siden "Let Mortal heroes Sing Your Fame".
Summonng trua jo med en lang tids inaktivitet, så at det skal komme en ny plate snart er meget gledelige nyheter.

Leif
Belieber
Belieber
Mood:

Post by Leif »

Mer Summoning er nødvendigvis en god nyhet. For et band.

Vorax
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Vorax »

Litt nytt: "
Austria's Summoning has been dealing in atmospheric black metal since 1993 and shows no signs of slowing down. If anything, the band's productivity this decade has been more accelerated than it ever has been before! While we got a new record in 2013 (the one before that was 2006), it looks like we'll be getting another one possibly next year.

According to an interview with DarkView.be, the band has been writing a new record and is still conceptualizing things. That being said, everything is moving along! Silenius had this to say about the progress of the new album.

ADVERTISEMENT

Everything started a year ago, when we looked through the remaining riffs from the last "Old Mornings Dawn" session. We still had some unfinished songs and a few isolated riffs remaining.

We took them and composed new music around them or took the riffs and added it to new material. At the moment we finished the recording session, but it will still take some time to finish the whole album, because we have to work out a lyrical concept and add the guitar lines to the music.
What we can say is that two songs are dealing with the "Akallabêth"; the first song refers to "Ar-pharazôn". This is a long instrumental song and will be used instead of the usual intro song that was a kind of tradition for all our albums 'till now.

The second song deals with the downfall of the "Númenor".

This is the information we have at the moment, everything else is still in process.

He added in the interview that the new album will be " less melancholy and depression feelings around, and more this epic 'onward into battle' mood." Considering the general fantasy vibes the band incorporates into its lyrics, this should be awesome! Here's hoping the next time we post about Summoning, it's a new single.

"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheUnborn
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by TheUnborn »

Sitrer etter mer Summoning, så dette er strålende nyheter. Godt å høre at det kommer en ny plate til neste år allerede. Med tanke på at det skal bli mer onwards into battle-stemning kanskje det blir noe ala en del låter på Minas Morgul. Uansett, gleder meg.
Summoning tilhører Tolkien-verdenen, godt de fortsetter med dette.

Anders S
Belieber
Belieber
Mood:

Post by Anders S »

Spenstig. Blir garantert en fet skive.
慨世憂国

Topic author
Veadtuck
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Veadtuck »

Summoning kan man stole på, skal i hus.

Topic author
Veadtuck
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Veadtuck »

ffs !

Topic author
Veadtuck
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Veadtuck »

"A new Summoning CD will be out in 2016. More information will follow."

Fra Fjøsboka, hurra !

Kjellvete
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Kjellvete »

2016 ble straks et bedre år
Knugende knyttnever av negativ energi

Vorax
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Vorax »

Ikke noe nytt, men litt om hvordan den neste skiva vil låte:
The latest album "Old Mornings Dawn" was a truely amazing masterpiece. We also heard the alternative "Old Mornings Dusk" and "Redhorn", but are there more tracks from the album in that style that are still planned for a future release ? Or does that belong to personal archives ? Or material for an album in the future ?

Silenius :
As far as we can say now, a lot of the new songs have more similarity with the "Oath Bound' tracks; that means there is less melancholy and depression feelings around, and more this epic "onward into battle" mood.

Protector :
The new album contains more polyphonic melodies and therefore loses the feeling of "Oath Bound", but it keeps the sound of "Old Mornings Dawn" (like the deeper guitars and the clearer sound). The reason for that is that this time the gap between the last album and the future one is not as big as it was between "Oath Bound" and "Old Mornings Dawn". The guitar riffs/melodies will be close to the last one.

The "Oath Bound" album sounds more epic heroic (my personal favorite album by the way), whilst "Old Mornings Dawn" sounds more melancholic. Can you maybe give a hint to the fans if the next album will me more in the heroic style (like "Oath Bound" or "Let Mortal Heroes Sing Your Fame"), or in the same tradition as "Old Mornings Dawn" in the future ?

Silenius :
As we answered in the last question, it will be a link between both worlds.
That means concerning the sound it will be close to the last one, concerning the melodies it will be more similar to releases like "Oath Bound" or "Let Mortal Heroes Sing Your Fame", but ofcourse final statements we can only give when everything is done.
http://www.darkview.be/interviews/45-in ... -summoning

Locked Previous topicNext topic