Welcome to %s forums

De beste forumene for rock og metall - fĂžr var det Scream Magazine

Login Register

Nokturnal Mortum nytt

Archive on Scream Magazine from 2019 and older.

Topic author
Vorax
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nokturnal Mortum gjĂžr endringer

Post by Vorax »

Because of current events in Ukraine and changes in line-up of the band (the details of which we shall report later), we are forced to cancel our appearance at Steelfest Open Air 2014 in Finland. We hope that the situation will turn for the better in the future and there will be no more such cancellations in our concert practice. P.S. Update, as answer to questions and rumors: no, line-up changes are not concerned with political situation in any way.

Topic author
Vorax
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Vorax »

Bilder fra Kilkim festivalen i Litauen:

Det er tydlig at det er endringer pÄ gang. Jeg mÄ si jeg er j****g spent pÄ den kommende skiva.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stian
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Stian »

Haha, litt kulere de livebildene enn det til slutt.

Topic author
Vorax
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Vorax »

Stian wrote:Haha, litt kulere de livebildene enn det til slutt.

Haha, ja han til hĂžyre var ikke helt heldig.

Topic author
Vorax
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Vorax »

Keyboardist Saturious og Aywar (gitar) er ute av bandet. Saturious har vĂŠrt med i ca 20 Ă„r.

sumostig
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by sumostig »

[youtube][/youtube]

sumostig
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by sumostig »

As well as a person who has many-sided world-view with its twists and turns, NOKTURNAL MORTUM – the band, which evolves in parallel with my own personal development – can’t stay the same. Many things change over time, because we learn and understand more deeply and comprehensively. Today it would be silly to stay the one who I was at my birth – life means learning, therefore we grow up and become wiser. Unlike many others, I don’t refuse my past – it’s a legacy which made me who I am now, and that is more than just important. Today I don’t share many views that I had in the past because of very different reasons – something was just husk, something disappointed me, something just does not matter. Nonetheless, I have been keeping music for myself as an instrument for self-development. The fact is that very kind of activity makes me leave behind well-known places and trails in search of myself. And this is what most important. Not number of CD sales, gigs, fame and other rubbish, but this. We have been walking a long way together and we have seen a lot with our music, we visited different places and we passed through different changes of our own personalities. Everything that I have said and done still lives in me because all this is what I am. I never lied and I am not going to lie further. If I claim something, this means that it is true at the present time; if I am not sure in something, I remain silent. For instance, when nowadays I am asked about my political views, I answer that I am out of this, and it’s true. I’ve seen a lot and I understand that this is not my side. As for religion, it’s not easy question neither, because it’s a very essence of man that should evolve over time. The person should not ossify and get stale, but always move forward to achieve the goal instead. All this has been reflected and will be reflected in my creative output. If it is interesting for you, you are free to walk with us towards this light together.
On account of what I said, a lot will be changed. Our logo, for example. It is no longer possible for NOKTURNAL MORTUM to exist under our old logo. With every new album we are born once again, and I am convinced that this is truly how the things are supposed to be. Every new album means new life and new view. Also I decided that on future re-editions of our works for every album we shall use the logo under which it was created. The same goes for artwork, layout etc. At least, we will work on this. Verity is in every one of you. Follow it!

Varggoth, Nokturnal Mortum

Topic author
Vorax
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Vorax »

Styggeste logoen jeg har sett. HÄper ikke det blir store musikalske endringer, men det har vÊrt mange utskiftninger de siste Ärene sÄ det kan vel vanskelig unngÄs.

Stian
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Stian »

j****g pompÞs fyr. f**n sÄ glad for at jeg ikke liker musikken.

Topic author
Vorax
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Vorax »

[media]https://youtube.com/watch?v=C4RbjC-8c_Q[/media]
The Moody Blues cover, with guest vocals by Kristian Wahlin aka Necrolord
NĂ„get sĂŠrt covervalg, men det funker.

LĂ„ten er hentet fra reutgivelsen av The voice of steel.
Oriana Music proudly presents: more than five years after initial release in December of 2009 here comes the deluxe re-edition of true masterpiece of Heathen Metal Art, “The Voice of Steel” by NOKTURNAL MORTUM. 2CD release in digipack with huge gorgeous booklet, including original lyrics with English translation and mini-poster.
CD1 (“The Voice of Steel” album with new mixing and mastering):
1. Intro
2. The Voice of Steel
3. Valkyria
4. Ukraine
5. My Dream Islands
6. By Path of the Sun
7. Sky of Saddened Nights
8. White Tower
CD2 (bonus section):
1. Valkyria (early version)*
2. Valhalla (BATHORY cover)**
3. Sky of Saddened Nights (early version)*
4. Nights in White Satin (THE MOODY BLUES cover, with guest vocals by Kristian Wahlin aka Necrolord)*
*previously unreleased
**previously available on “Voices from Valhalla – A Tribute to Bathory” compilation
Necrolord on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kristian.wahlin.3
Soon to be available through Oriana Music and Musical Hall shop:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Musical- ... 3804940692
musical-hall.com
info@musical-hall.com

2ore
Belieber
Belieber
Mood:

Post by 2ore »

Har det kommet noen flere nyheter angÄende den plata i det siste heller? Har ikke funnet noe av betydning.

Har gledet meg til den nye skiva i sikkert 5 Är nÄ, men begynner Ä fÄ litt second thoughts nÄ som jeg ser den nye logoen, kostymene og endringene i line-upen.

Topic author
Vorax
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Vorax »

2ore wrote:Har det kommet noen flere nyheter angÄende den plata i det siste heller? Har ikke funnet noe av betydning.

Har gledet meg til den nye skiva i sikkert 5 Är nÄ, men begynner Ä fÄ litt second thoughts nÄ som jeg ser den nye logoen, kostymene og endringene i line-upen.
Tror de holder pÄ, men det er nok ikke umulig at andre ting enn musikk prioriteres med tanke pÄ situasjonen i Ukraina. Siste oppdatering ang "The Truth" kom i November.
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdKLNTLMhmM[/media]

Topic author
Vorax
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Vorax »

ImageImage
Nokturnal Mortum har lagt til 2 nye bilder.
19 t · Redigert ·

Once we received the request from Norwegian publishing house to use our song as example of Slavic melody in rock music. We agreed, as you can see below.

Topic author
Vorax
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Vorax »

Available now!
NOKTURNAL MORTUM "To the Gates of Blasphemous Fire" limited to 222 hand-numbered collector's box. It includes:
1) "To the Gates of Blasphemous Fire"digibook with 20 pages booklet and poster. Goes with original album cover & re-mastered sound by Greg Chandler (Esoteric/Priory Recording Studios).
2) "Under the Banners of Horned Knjaz" exclusive t-shirt available only with collector's box
3) Textile poster flag with band logo
4) High-quality logo patch
5) Black cardboard box with silver logo and band symbol.
http://musical-hall.com/index.php?route ... tum&page=3

Jeg fikk boksen i dag. Ser bra ut, men jeg er usikker pÄ om lyden er bedre. FØles faktisk tynnere, men jeg har ikke sammenlignet med originalen enda.

Ellers:
Speaking about our material for the split release. Basically this is experimental work, that’s why there is no sense to draw parallels between it and our next full-length “Verity” (this is more accurate translation of â€œĐ†ŃŃ‚ĐžĐœĐ°â€ title, than “The Truth”). As you could notice, all our records are different, and we shall keep the same approach in the future. At the same time with “Verity” we work on long experimental EP entitled â€œĐ‘Ń–Đ»ŃŒâ€ (“Hurt”) and still think in what order we will release these two records. We divided the material on principle of lyrical subjects, which influenced the music itself.
Modern times make us to do so, because too many things happen among us and around us. Thanks to you all! We are with you.
Varggoth, March of 2016.

Anders S
Belieber
Belieber
Mood:

Post by Anders S »

Spennende. Gleder meg til nytt materiale.
æ…šäž–æ†‚ć›œ

Topic author
Vorax
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Vorax »

En liten snutt fra innspillingen av "Verity"

ConnorMcCloud
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by ConnorMcCloud »

Anders S
Belieber
Belieber
Mood:

Post by Anders S »

Albumet ligger ute i sin helhet:

HÞrer pÄ det for fÞrste gang nÄ. LÄter massivt.
æ…šäž–æ†‚ć›œ

Topic author
Vorax
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Vorax »

Denne skal jeg ha i hus fĂžr jeg lytter.

VonMĂŒnchhausen
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by VonMĂŒnchhausen »

Lovende fÞrsteinntrykk og dette mÄ vÊre den utgivelsen som har falt best i smak pÄ fÞrste gjennomhÞring av alt de har gjort siden 2003.

Locked Previous topicNext topic