Welcome to %s forums

De beste forumene for rock og metall - før var det Scream Magazine

Login Register

Power Electronics - Noise - Death Industrial. Maximum Filth!

Archive on Scream Magazine from 2019 and older.

Medicinmannen
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Power Electronics - Noise - Death Industrial. Maximum Fi

Post by Medicinmannen »

STAB er helt konge.
Purity comes when death is all.

where frost reign
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by where frost reign »

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]

where frost reign
Poser
Poser
Mood:

where frost reign
Poser
Poser
Mood:

where frost reign
Poser
Poser
Mood:

where frost reign
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Medicinmannen
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Medicinmannen »

Medicinmannen wrote:Kjenner jeg er glad for at jeg ikke er mer enn middels interessert i noise når jeg ser på alt som kommer ut av utgivelser. Følger et par folk på Instagram som er entusiaster, og det ser ut til at det kommer hundre tusen utgivelser i uka. Galskap, men for all del, fett med produktive artister!
Last famous words, haha. Er vel sjangeren jeg har brukt mest penger på så langt i år.

Nye Grunt er f**n meg bra. Samme med S.T.A.B. Electronics.

where frost reign
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Filty noise / power electronics fra UK. Not for whimps !

where frost reign
Poser
Poser
Mood:

where frost reign
Poser
Poser
Mood:

ffh
'symbol to be forgotten'.

Definitiv 20-16 power electronics.

Medicinmannen
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Medicinmannen »

[youtube][/youtube]

Det skal bli temmelig fett å se dette live i Trondheim, i november.

Morkenstubbe
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Morkenstubbe »

Disse folka skal "spille" 5 & 6 ausgust i år, i Finland:

Hal Hutchinson(UK)
Human Larvae(GER)
Reptile Womb(USA)
Bizarre Uproar(Kolmen miehen erikoisveto)
ZSS(UK)
PGRM(Lithuania)
Body Cargo(Lithuania)
Sick Seed(Finland)
XE(Finland)

Ikke sjekka ut alt, men i hvert fall 3 av dem som er helt fantastisk rå i live sammenheng.

Skal prøve å joine over. Vet flere her som tar turen! Må bare sjekke ut litt ang. fri fra jobb etc.

Blir garantert lite hyggelig tur...
:-D

OT:
Likte dette rimelig godt...Ser an kjøp etterhvert:

TRTRKMMR - Avec La Souillure Nous Entrons Au Règne De La Terreur LP w/download (LUNGS-052)
Four years in the making, TRTRKMMR's Avec La Souillure Nous Entrons Au Règne De La Terreur is an aural assault rifle set to unleash a blackened unorthodox power-electronic hell upon you.
Since the first scribble, it's author has endured organ ruptures, physical and mental collapse, deaths and unheated Wisconsin winters.
That pain and more comes through in the unearthly maelstrom of "music" created using chopped/crippled vinyl records, mountains of literary research, AK-47s and a plethora of secret sound equipment. A truly compelling and singular vision here. Be careful.
500 copies come in high strength jackets with a 20 page booklet and a hand numbered insert stamped with human blood.

https://ironlungpv.bandcamp.com/album/a ... -lungs-052
"I lyden av ett hundre manns fortvilelse(over nok et år og leve) skriver vi her på screamforumet, i kulde og hat -og sinne!!!".

where frost reign
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Morkenstubbe wrote:Disse folka skal "spille" 5 & 6 ausgust i år, i Finland:

Hal Hutchinson(UK)
Human Larvae(GER)
Reptile Womb(USA)
Bizarre Uproar(Kolmen miehen erikoisveto)
ZSS(UK)
PGRM(Lithuania)
Body Cargo(Lithuania)
Sick Seed(Finland)
XE(Finland)

Ikke sjekka ut alt, men i hvert fall 3 av dem som er helt fantastisk rå i live sammenheng.

Skal prøve å joine over. Vet flere her som tar turen! Må bare sjekke ut litt ang. fri fra jobb etc.

Blir garantert lite hyggelig tur...
:-D

OT:
Likte dette rimelig godt...Ser an kjøp etterhvert:

TRTRKMMR - Avec La Souillure Nous Entrons Au Règne De La Terreur LP w/download (LUNGS-052)
Four years in the making, TRTRKMMR's Avec La Souillure Nous Entrons Au Règne De La Terreur is an aural assault rifle set to unleash a blackened unorthodox power-electronic hell upon you.
Since the first scribble, it's author has endured organ ruptures, physical and mental collapse, deaths and unheated Wisconsin winters.
That pain and more comes through in the unearthly maelstrom of "music" created using chopped/crippled vinyl records, mountains of literary research, AK-47s and a plethora of secret sound equipment. A truly compelling and singular vision here. Be careful.
500 copies come in high strength jackets with a 20 page booklet and a hand numbered insert stamped with human blood.

https://ironlungpv.bandcamp.com/album/a ... -lungs-052
HAT KVELD NUMMER EN. IKKE FOR PUSELADDER OG POLITISK KORREKTE SV'ERE.

where frost reign
Poser
Poser
Mood:

HILL!

Konsertrapport?

where frost reign
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Dagens hatmelding er NOT FOR PC WIMPS.

where frost reign
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Nei til happy noise. p**s her:

where frost reign
Poser
Poser
Mood:

SWINE!!

where frost reign
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Turid
Belieber
Belieber
Mood:

Post by Turid »

Vil ha: Pain Jerk med trummor (Inspirert av konserten hans på Blå for to uker siden).

Finner ikke (hørt gjennom 10-15 trommeløse utgivelser nå, har for vondt i øra til å fortsette).

Hjælp!
a series of movements that match the speed and rhythm of cake

Foss
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by Foss »

Stabwound Empire

«Salighet & Ekstase».

«Salighet & Ekstase» is Stabwound Empire’s second official solo album and is now available via Norwegian imprint Records Of The Fleshgod. This one-man power electronics unit is no baby-cheecked newcomer. Stabwound Empire has prowled the Norwegian noise gutter for close to ten years with formidably instinctual works and prophetic live actions focusing on the darker recesses of modern urban society. «Salighet & Ekstase» is Stabwound Empire’s second appearance on Records Of The Fleshgod, and was proceeded by the now sold out 2011 split tape with Lasers Of The Inquisition.
The new album contains five compositions and clocks a total running time of 38 minutes. The cassette version is limited to an edition of 70 x, and is presented in a black-painted standard jewel case with an accompanying three-panel b&w J-card containing unique illustrations and coloring. Old school dubbed red cassettes with hand-written Roman sides indications.

Stabwound Empire’s new cassette «Salighet & Ekstase» is an existential and spiritual loaded work that lays siege on the Protestant theological concepts ‘spiritual awakening’ and ‘epiphany’. The revelatory dogmas are utilized as a starting point for an inmost critique of the ambiguous and dualistic similarities and boundaries that may be found within the congregation of: Religious awakening, revering mental insanity or the divinity of substance abuse. The investigation is voiced via five different character perspectives – each represented in the form of one album track. The subject matter is gazed upon through a hateful obsessive prism that refracts the acceptance and practice of divine ecstasy as sanctioned by: The individual, church, state, social castes or media. In this manner, the polished dome of concentrated devotion and dictated religious practices are fractured; issuing a multilayered query into: Power, control and autonomy; the nature and necessity of intrinsic manifestations; the questioning ambivalence relating to own spiritual revelations, the validity of stigmata impressed by divine favor; morally divided enclaves operating in obscurity across society’s strata’s; and the foul stench of institutional hypocrisy.
«Salighet & Ekstase» expresses in this regard a meaningful perverted distortion: The willing of a new spectrum of personal verity that seeks to elevate the artist’s unwholesome antagonism to relic status of the utmost prominent truth: To sense the frail weight of existence in our palms, and acknowledge that our destiny is to witness the prolonged descend.

«Salighet & Ekstase» was written and recorded in a state of raw stream consciousness during the summer of 2016. This is crude, hands-on power electronics with a high degree of atmospheric discharge. Versatile material, stretching from: Strict minimal structures with contrasting layers of chaotic and putrid embroidered static noise and subtle micro-rhythms; to doom-laden noise ballads incorporating mounting overloaded guitar evocations, feedback worship and gasping black holes; all executed with vile and barraging vocal tracts, oscillating between spoken word and manic sermon abuse.

Bestilles fra records of the fleshgod eller WFR.

Locked Previous topicNext topic