Welcome to %s forums

De beste forumene for rock og metall - før var det Scream Magazine

Login Register

BLOODBORNE (PS4), spirituell oppfølger til Demon's Souls

Archive on Scream Magazine from 2019 and older.

Topic author
Aspergers Inc.
Poser
Poser
Mood:
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BLOODBORNE (PS4), spirituell oppfølger til Demon's Souls

Post by Aspergers Inc. »

Tenker det er greit å samle alt om spillet i en egen tråd slik at vi ikke spammer ned den generelle spilltråden om det som fort kan bli GOTY 2015!

[youtube][/youtube]

Sony wrote:

Introducing Bloodborne, the latest Action RPG from renowned Japanese developer FromSoftware, exclusively for the PlayStation®4 system. Face your fears as you search for answers in the ancient city of Yharnam, now cursed with a strange endemic illness spreading through the streets like wildfire. Danger, death and madness lurk around every corner of this dark and horrific world, and you must discover its darkest secrets in order to survive.

• A Terrifying New World: Journey to a horror-filled gothic city where deranged mobs and nightmarish creatures lurk around every corner.

• Strategic Action Combat: Armed with a unique arsenal of weaponry, including guns and saw cleavers, you'll need wits, strategy and reflexes to take down the agile and intelligent enemies that guard the city's dark secrets.

• A New Generation of Action RPG: Stunningly detailed gothic environments, atmospheric lighting, and advanced new online experiences showcase the power and prowess of the PlayStation(R)4 system.

Dette vet vi:

- Spring 2015 release window

• They started work on this right after finishing Artorias of the Abyss, planning it for Sony's new hardware
  • The world and story is completely new, and the setting takes full advantage of the PS4's capabilities
  • The expected spec for the game is 30fps at 1080p
  • The keywords for the game is "blood" and "beast"
  • There will be melee and long range weapons (guns) this time
  • Character customization is confirmed
  • There will be no map display in the game
  • He [Myazaki] wants combat to not just focus on action but also the strategic element
  • The combat in the game is designed to feel like a life or death struggle
  • There will be online elements of some sort, and it will involve players "discovering" together

Kilde: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201406/10054828.html (NB: moonrunes)

Gametrailers wrote:

Bloodborne — or Project Beast if that rumored name is still in your head — was officially confirmed and announced last night for PlayStation 4. It's being developed by Demon's Souls/Dark Souls studio FromSoftware and will be produced by Sony's Japan Studio. Masaaki Yamagiwa from Japan Studio has posted new information on the game via the PlayStation Blog along with some new screens.

The game will take place in a city named Yharnam, a center for an "old medical remedy." You play as a main character who journeys to the city for help but instead find that the city has been cursed with a disease. It just happens that there are beasts and other creatures that inhabit the city. "Face your fears as you discover the secrets and mysteries of this dark and horrific world where danger, death and madness lurk around every corner."

That sure sounds like a "Souls" type of game. According to the post, the game's combat will be filled with "intense life-threatening battles."

"One of the ways we are bringing that sense of danger to life is by keeping the deep strategic elements from Demon’s Souls," Yamagiwa said, "while also transitioning from the passive and block-and-attack style of Demon’s Souls to a quicker, more offensive and active combat style with close-range weapons and guns."

The PlayStation 4 will allow the team to take advantage of new power by expanding the draw distance and adding new lighting effects.

"I hope to be able to share more about our online features later this year, but I can say that we are developing new kinds of online experiences that allow users to share their adventures," said Yamagiwa. "We also look forward to giving fans new ways of playing and sharing thanks via the PS4 system’s Share capabilities."

Game director Hidetaka Miyazaki also has some words to share about the game.

“Creating Bloodborne as a completely new game on the new PlayStation 4 hardware has allowed us to really push the envelope in myriad ways," he said. "That being said, in more ways than one, it also very much retains our distinct, signature style. As has been at the core of our development philosophy since Demon’s Souls, we make true games for people who love games. Please watch for more to come on Bloodborne, and thank you very much for your support.”

Kilde: http://www.gametrailers.com/news-post/7 ... bloodborne

Skjermbilder:

Jeg har klokketro på at A-laget til From kommer med et spill som lett gruser DaS II. Kommer det i nærheten av den massive spillopplevelsen som var Demon's Souls er det overhengende fare for at jeg pådrar meg serotoninsyndrom ut av ren lykkerus i løpet av våren 2015.

King_P
Belieber
Belieber
Mood:

Post by King_P »

Er snakk om at det er 4player co-op.

Gameplaymessig så skal man kunne drikke blod, men om man drikker for mye blir man mer og mer som et "beast". (Blood & beast)

Blod spiller en viktig rolle for HP og andre fordeler, men det skal visst bli vanskeligere når man havner i "beast-mode"). For å bli "seg selv igjen" må man drepe en annen spiller, noe som høres velkjent ut.

Dette er bare rykter da, men høres plausibelt ut.

Duvende bryster.

Olavr
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by Olavr »

Interessant om det du skriver stemmer King P, en plausibel vri på Black/white world tendecy-mekanikken fra Demon's Souls. (En mekanikk som tok meg lang tid å finne ut av, da jeg spilte Demon's Souls "blindt" i veldig lang tid.
Dette spillet samt MGS V blir nok årsakene til at jeg må skaffe meg en PS4 før 2015.

Topic author
Aspergers Inc.
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by Aspergers Inc. »

Skal stemme det KP skriver om blod og beast-mode, stammer fra Famitsu-bladet (om ikke en eller annen k*k bare later som at han kan japansk, da).

Topic author
Aspergers Inc.
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by Aspergers Inc. »

Disse fikk se demoen bak lukkede dører på E3:

http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/11/bloodborn ... t-4757389/

The quality of Bloodborne wasn’t surprising either, given creator Hidetaka Miyazaki was also the director of the first Dark Souls (but not the second). This may not be the sort of game to show off your new PlayStation 4 to the in-laws, but it has every chance of becoming the console’s best exclusive so far.

(...)

The visuals themselves (...) are excellent, similar to Dark Souls in style but more 19th century than medieval, and with a much greater focus on gore and body horror. The atmosphere has something of an antique Silent Hill about it, despite the gameplay itself being more action-packed and bloody than Miyazaki’s previous game.

krksti
Belieber
Belieber
Mood:

Post by krksti »

"Like Dark Souls you do have the chance to engage it with a human-controlled ally in tow" - jolly coop?

Topic author
Aspergers Inc.
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by Aspergers Inc. »

Gamespots inntrykk fra demoen:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-201 ... 0-6420378/

This translated to a faster combat feel in this Bloodborne demo, or certainly faster than most shield-wielding characters in a Souls game can muster. The character in Bloodborne often had to get in close to enemies, blasting them with the blunderbuss before following up with a swing from the saw cleaver. In fact, game director Miyazaki says making players more proactive in combat is one of the key things the team wants to introduce in Bloodborne, a deliberate move away from the defensive engagement he saw many players who played with sword and shield in previous Souls games relied on. In fact, Miyazaki said players who play passively in Bloodborne would be "overwhelmed", and that they needed to be aggressive at most times.

With aggression comes more death, however, but there may be some relief in that regard (or at the very least some changes). Miyazaki said that while the penalties for dying in Bloodborne had not been finalised yet, he did want the death penalty to be "not too severe this time".

The Bloodborne demo ended with a large boss fight against a towering, emaciated creature with long straggly fur and an exposed chest cavity. It looked tough to beat, which for any Souls fans, is great to hear. How the game's greater focus on aggression and its changes to death penalties will affect the crushing, oppressive, and demanding feel of a Souls game remains to be seen, but there's one thing that's clear about Bloodborne even at this early stage: it's building off a solid base, and I'm excited to see more.

Topic author
Aspergers Inc.
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by Aspergers Inc. »

Awww s**t, nigga!

Topic author
Aspergers Inc.
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by Aspergers Inc. »

Kotakus inntrykk fra demoen (noe lesbart fra det holdet, for en gangs skyld!):

http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2014/06/11/bloo ... ame-spooky

After making his way through the town, our demonstrator ends up on a bridge where townspeople are fighting monsters - messed-up undead dogs, massive crows with bloodied beaks that drag themselves along the ground on their bellies (there's something so disturbing about that). Towards the end of the bridge, though, something massive and horrendous climbs up to meet him. It's... I can't even describe it. It's like a massive undead goat demon, its ribs exposed, one side of its monstrous body covered in hanging moss. But the heart-stopping thing about it is the sound. It emitted this unbelievably discomfiting, echoing scream that sounded like it was coming from somewhere underwater, a sound that got louder and reverberated more intensely with proximity. Within about twenty seconds it had picked the blood-soaked protagonist up in its horrible claw and thrown him off the bridge.

This is what I want from Bloodborne. I want to be disturbed and surprised and challenged - not just by the game's difficulty, but by its subtlety and mystery and all its various horrors.

Dark Souls 2 is a great game by any measure, but it was missing one thing that Souls' creator Hidetaka Miyazaki does perhaps better than anyone else: majesty. In his words, "refinement, elegance and dignity". When one of his designers handed him a design swarming with maggots for Dark Souls' Undead Dragon during that game's development, he handed it back and said "This isn't dignified. Don't rely on the gross factor to portray an undead dragon. Can't you instead try to convey the deep sorrow of a magnificent beast doomed to a slow and possibly endless descent into ruin?".

Almost all other dark, gruesome fantasy design pales by comparisons to Souls. There is great beauty in the death and decay of Demon's and Dark Souls' worlds and great majesty in the bosses that inhabit them. The second I saw the heart-stopping boss at the end of this brief section of Bloodborne, I knew that this was a Miyazaki game, and that it will show me things I've never seen or dreamed of.

Mordo
Belieber
Belieber
Mood:

Post by Mordo »

Olavr wrote:

Interessant om det du skriver stemmer King P, en plausibel vri på Black/white world tendecy-mekanikken fra Demon's Souls. (En mekanikk som tok meg lang tid å finne ut av, da jeg spilte Demon's Souls "blindt" i veldig lang tid.

Worl tendency var j****g guffent. Endte opp med å få pure black i Boletaria Palace før jeg skjønte opplegget.

King_P
Belieber
Belieber
Mood:

Post by King_P »

[youtube][/youtube]

Duvende bryster.

Topic author
Aspergers Inc.
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by Aspergers Inc. »

Her er hele traileren de første lekkede klippene stammer fra:

[youtube][/youtube]

En (enda) tidligere build, noe som sikkert er årsaken til at den ikke ble vist på E3. Videoen var visstnok tiltenkt TGS i fjor.

Videoen ble tatt ned. Ny link.

Topic author
Aspergers Inc.
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by Aspergers Inc. »

http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/news/a ... escom.html

Slippes tidlig 2015 (februar, ifølge spillets facebookside). Spillbar demo på Gamescom i august.

Topic author
Aspergers Inc.
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by Aspergers Inc. »

Ny trailer:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WsqQtqwP9E[/youtube]

Dat music. Dat atmosphere.

krksti
Belieber
Belieber
Mood:

Post by krksti »

Hahaha, andre enn meg som umiddelbart tenkte på Manus der på slutten? Manus som varulv :D

Topic author
Aspergers Inc.
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by Aspergers Inc. »

HEY GUIZE HOW'S IT GOING

[youtube][/youtube]

Irriterende fyr med nasal downsstemme prater om nye detaljer vedrørende våpen, kamp og regenerering. 30-ish sekunder med gameplay fra en stream (fyr klatrer opp en stige; "SO THAT WAS AWESOME") og noen nye stillbilder.

krksti
Belieber
Belieber
Mood:

Post by krksti »

Topic author
Aspergers Inc.
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by Aspergers Inc. »

[youtube][/youtube]

Gameplay fra demoen som ble presentert på Gamescom, inkludert bossfight.

Topic author
Aspergers Inc.
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by Aspergers Inc. »

Sleeping Villager
Beli
Beli
Mood: