Welcome to %s forums

De beste forumene for rock og metall - fĂžr var det Scream Magazine

Login Register

ASGARDSREI FEST: Absurd, Peste Noire ++ Kiev, Ukraina 2017.

Archive on Scream Magazine from 2019 and older.

Topic author
Morkenstubbe
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ASGARDSREI FEST: Absurd, Peste Noire ++ Kiev, Ukraina 2017.

Post by Morkenstubbe »

ASGARDSREI FEST 2017: Absurd, Peste Noire, Goatmoon, Naer Mataron, M8L8TH, Burshtyn, VouĂŻvre (Kiev, 16 December): http://WWW.MILITANT.ZONE/AR2017

This winter the legends of radical Black Metal are coming to Kiev! After a great success in 2016, Militant Zone expands the festival line-up – on December 16, six bands representing six countries are uniting forces to unleash the wild hunt: ABSURD (Germany), PESTE NOIRE (France), GOATMOON (Finland), NAER MATARON (Greece), M8L8TH (Russia), BURSHTYN (Ukraine).

ASGARDSREI 2017 festival is going to be held at the Sentrum Club – one of the top concert halls in central Kiev. Last year the venue was overcrowded, so this year we are limiting the number of available tickets to 1200. Standard tickets are 35 EUR; sitting place with a table on the second floor is 50 EUR (limited to 50 places). Tickets are already available to order on-line!

ABSURD – the iron fist of Teutonic Black Metal rises again! For the first time in band’s history the legendary Germanic skalds are coming to the Slavic lands.

PESTE NOIRE – French Black Metal Kommando is back at the Asgardsrei festival – now stronger than ever! After a series of great performances, Famine prepares a special live set and leads his troops on Kiev once again.

GOATMOON – in the dark winter night Finnish steel storm rides over the city! Known for its live acts, GOATMOON presents a unique program, performing the old hymns along with the new songs from their latest album “Stella Polaris”.

NAER MATARON – shining with golden light, the legends of Hellenic Black Metal come at dawn! After a successful release of their new album earlier this year, NAER MATARON is ready for live assaults.

M8L8TH – Militant Black Metal stormtroopers prepare a whole clip of fresh ammunition for this winter’s main event!

BURSHTYN – a rising Black Metal act with a distinct Slavonic sound from the masterminds behind DUB BUK. The band is getting ready to release their second album this year, mixing new material with some old DUB BUK songs in their live set.

Read the full press release (available in English, French, German, Russian, Ukrainian), get the poster in high quality and buy tickets on the official ASGARDSREI 2017 website: http://militant.zone/ar2017/

For regular updates join the the event page on Facebook:
"I lyden av ett hundre manns fortvilelse(over nok et Är og leve) skriver vi her pÄ screamforumet, i kulde og hat -og sinne!!!".

Wraith
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Wraith »

Man kan formelig hĂžre lyden av triggere som klikker hos Antifa-fitter og SJWer verden rundt.
Vi dĂžde ikke... Vi har aldri levd.

Topic author
Morkenstubbe
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Morkenstubbe »

Men kommer dem til Ukraina?

Er det hundre tusen?

:-D
"I lyden av ett hundre manns fortvilelse(over nok et Är og leve) skriver vi her pÄ screamforumet, i kulde og hat -og sinne!!!".

Wraith
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Wraith »

De prÞver seg sikkert. Men disse arrangÞrene hÞres uansett ikke ut som en gjeng som bÞyer seg for sÄnne patetiske utskudd.
Vi dĂžde ikke... Vi har aldri levd.

Vorax
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Vorax »

Jeg tror nok antifa holder seg unna dette

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snokslam
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by snokslam »

Digitus Impudicus!

Topic author
Morkenstubbe
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Morkenstubbe »

2 days, 8 countries, 12 bands (or more) – ASGARDSREI 2018 is coming to Kiev on December 15-16 (Saturday and Sunday). Save the date and get ready for the biggest Militant Black Metal festival!

Tickets pre-sale starts on the last week of June exclusively in Kiev Militant Store (Tarasa Shevchenka Ln, 5) for a special price of only 35 EUR (one ticket for two days). Full announcement is coming this month on the official website: http://WWW.MILITANT.ZONE

Spread the word – invite your friends – support Militant Black Metal!

Var jovialt sist.
Brutal gjeng! :-D

Locked Previous topicNext topic