Welcome to %s forums

De beste forumene for rock og metall - før var det Scream Magazine

Login Register

Fabio Frizzi

Archive on Scream Magazine from 2019 and older.

MARDVK
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fabio Frizzi

Post by MARDVK »

Ikke ute enda, forsinka pga Record Store Day.

MALVM QVOD HOMINES FACIVNT

Topic author
Veadtuck
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Veadtuck »

City of the Living Dead (expanded & remastered) er ute nå, lyden er knallbra :). 18 sanger.

THANKS to the Brazilian Deathsquads! Keep up the Maliciousness!!

Hagakure
Belieber
Belieber
Mood:

Post by Hagakure »

Spiller i Finland i oktober forresten

http://supermassive.fi/

Rock over London, Rock on Chicago

BlackMage
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by BlackMage »

Fikk gratisvinylen fra Londonkonserten for noen dager siden. Fett opplegg!

Topic author
Veadtuck
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Veadtuck »

Meget bra intervju !

Topic author
Veadtuck
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Veadtuck »

sumostig
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by sumostig »

Noen må få Fabio Frizzi til norge.

Topic author
Veadtuck
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Veadtuck »

BlackMage
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by BlackMage »

Sjef!

krizla
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by krizla »

Noen sjapper som har Fabio Frizzi-skiver i Norge? Eller distros?

Topic author
Veadtuck
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Veadtuck »

krizla wrote:Noen sjapper som har Fabio Frizzi-skiver i Norge? Eller distros?
Litt nekroposting her..
Kjenner ikke til noen steder i Norge som har han.
Vinyl er nok ikke så lett heller (om du ikke vil grave dypt i lommeboka),
men om du skal ha på CD så er italienske Beat Records
stedet. Greie priser, ikke så dyr frakt og greie å ha å gjøre med.

krizla
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by krizla »

Takk for seint svar! Jeg har i mellomtida fått tak i City of the living dead og Zombie Flesh Eaters OST fra Death Waltz. Gullabel, om du ikke kjenner til det. Føres av the Garden i Oslo.

Topic author
Veadtuck
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Veadtuck »

krizla wrote:Takk for seint svar! Jeg har i mellomtida fått tak i City of the living dead og Zombie Flesh Eaters OST fra Death Waltz. Gullabel, om du ikke kjenner til det. Føres av the Garden i Oslo.
Huuuh, der var det dyrt. Får se når jeg er i Tigerstaden neste gang om jeg drar forbi The Garden...

For å knytte at til Fabio Frizzi, så har han 2 nye CDs ute, som begge er meget bra.

Rewind - the Story 2-CD :

"Rewind is a musical project that debuted in 2011 at Centrale Preneste theatre in Rome. It's the musical biography of its popular creator, Fabio Frizzi, author of around a hundred scores including some genuine cult classics for Italian and international cinema.
Over the years, Rewind has grown and become more refined, altering its form but retaining its poetry and narrative. After numerous shows, the efforts of the popular composer are presented in this studio album featuring the typical concert playlist recorded in the studio of the historical Octopus (the notorious Roman music school and headquarters of the iconic Emilian maestro).
Rewind is the history of music as seen by one of its fine interpreters who, through these 20 wonderful performances, brings us into a word of musical memories from the ‘60s onward, carefully selected between the two coasts of the Atlantic Ocean. John Lennon, Carlo Rustichelli, Sidney Bechet, Paul McCartney, Piero Piccioni, Charles Gounod, Fabrizio De Andrè, Noel Gallagher, Johan Sebastian Bach and, obviously, Fabio Frizzi: these are the frames of the memories that will materialize in your living room, projected by your hi-fi woofers—vibrant, translucent, sunny, exciting.
The CD comes in a jewel case with a 12-page booklet, graphic design by Daniele De Gemini and Alessio Iannuzzi, liner notes (in Italian and English) by Fabio Frizzi, mastering by Enrico Scopa.
"

Og så er Frizzi 2 Fulci - live at Union Chapel 2-CD ute, også denne er meget bra:

"On October 31, 2013, the Frizzi 2 Fulci show premiered in London at one of the city's live music meccas: Union Chapel. On the stage, the Maestro conducted the F2F band and the Alauda Quartet, and in the church, more than 1000 people attended the sold-out event while people outside desperately looked for a ticket. It's a snapshot of a memorable evening of great music and cinema in front of an hallucinating and hallucinated crowd made of spectacular phantoms, skeletons, zombies, witches, golems, vampires and a plethora of assassins and victims: a magical moment possible only in the most haunted land of all time: England.

But, there is a ''but''… Everything was filmed and recorded with extreme precision, and now, finally, one year later, we announce what everybody has been waiting for: a live recording of an epochal concert, and such an event deserved our maximum efforts.

We are proud to present this double-CD release featuring the maestro's amazing music dedicated to Italian horror cinema, not to mention some tasty digressions and righteous tributes whose common denominator is the music created by him for the films of the great director Lucio Fulci.

You will enjoy more than 80 minutes of music, a 16-page booklet full of photos of the event, memorabilia and a track-by-track analysis by Maestro Frizzi. As a tribute both to the event location and to the quality of this production, Beat Records remastered the program at the mythical Abbey Road Studios in London.

It's an album that will allow you to experience the final standing ovation of an awesome and improbable Halloween crowd through your personal high-fi, disturbing presences pouring from its woofers…
"

Topic author
Veadtuck
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Veadtuck »

Fant denne lange og informative intervjuen med Fabio på tuben. Hans engelsk er ganske gebrokken men man skjønner hva han vil få frem, virker som en meget sympatisk og jovial mann.

Amongst the topics I discussed with Fabio were his influences, working with Lucio Fulci, how he composes and the importance of your personality

Locked Previous topicNext topic