Welcome to %s forums

De beste forumene for rock og metall - før var det Scream Magazine

Login Register

Cynic

Archive on Scream Magazine from 2019 and older.

Bija
Poser
Poser
Mood:
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cynic

Post by Bija »

Et par av Cynics totalt sett sterkeste låter koplet med ankepunktene nevner gjør dette til en Natural Zesty Enterprise. 8/10 - WLA

Punkebija
Hater staten
Hater snuten
Men mest av alt hater han gluten

TMU 2014

BlueGrot
Rocker
Rocker
Favourite genre: It's complicated
Mood:
Norway

Post by BlueGrot »

Grower, not shower. Solide greier.

Topic author
Onkel Ond
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:
Been thanked: 0

Post by Onkel Ond »

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/cynice ... irst-time/
Ikke akkurat tidenes bombe, men like synd at det for noen fortsatt er vanskelig å forlate skapet i 2014.

Welcome to Hell, now get off my doorstep
A bottle of wine and a bucket of blood

Espen
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Espen »

Gratulerer og velkommen ut! Det har vel vært en dårlig bevart hemmelighet noen år, dog.

The lime of the ancient marinade.

Gullbrød
Belieber
Belieber
Mood:

Post by Gullbrød »

Over og ut nok ein gong.
Reinert has posted the following message on the band's official Facebook page:

"It is with a heavy heart that I post today's CYNIC news.

"CYNIC is no longer an active band. Due to artistic and personal differences, the second chapter in the 'book of CYNIC' has come to an end.

"I will say the last shows we played in Japan have left me with a positive charge, even though they were the last live performances with Paul, Sean Malone and I on the same stage.

"My longstanding creative partnership with Paul, which started when we were very young kids in south Florida, has simply endured so much friction that there is no way, from my perspective, that CYNIC can be salvaged, repaired or kept afloat by any means.

"I profusely apologize to the fans who were not only expecting us in China and Taiwan (that was not our fault), but to the fans who were planning to see us in Europe next month.

"These things happen, unfortunately, to bands. There can be differing levels of conflicts and/or differences in opinions, musical directions, or perspectives. Sometimes these things are insurmountable, and no amount of time or effort can resolve them. This is the case with CYNIC."
Signatur

Topic author
Onkel Ond
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Onkel Ond »

Kjipt, men når ting ikke fungerer må det nesten bli sånn, ekstra synd hvis riften er så stor som det kan virke når Reinert gir ut egen pressemelding.

Gullbrød
Belieber
Belieber
Mood:

Post by Gullbrød »

Eller kanskje ikkje ifølge Masvidal.
"Dear fans and friends, this is all news to me. I just landed from Japan and my inbox was exploding. "Sean didn't confer with myself or Malone about CYNIC's official breakup or the tour being cancelled. "I'm honestly somewhat relieved it's finally over since it's been quite challenging over the years but I'm also trying to figure out how to possibly salvage this tour (with a new drummer) since the damage he's causing by pulling out at this last minute is inconceivable for me at the moment. "Please share this message with friends or fans as Sean has taken me off our Facebook page so I can't access it at the moment. "Love to you all. I apologize for the drama...but sometimes life gets messy. "P.S. CYNIC will continue one way or another."
Signatur

Topic author
Onkel Ond
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Onkel Ond »

Og Reinert la ut et bilde som skulle bevise at Paul fortsatt kunne poste på siden, håper de besinner seg og tar oppvasken privat.

Topic author
Onkel Ond
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Onkel Ond »

Ikke for å anta for mye, men det kan se ut som Reinert har slanket seg og sluppet løs sin indre drama queen.
Vinner ikke mye sympati hos fansen når han omtaler Malone som en "hired gun", og generelt ser det ut som han tar støyten med stadige syrlige oppstøt mens Masvidal prøver å overholde forpliktelsene de har. Trist.

Locked Previous topicNext topic