Welcome to %s forums

De beste forumene for rock og metall - fĂžr var det Scream Magazine

Login Register

JOHANSSON & SPECKMANN “FROM THE MOUTH OF MADNESS” CD/LP

Archive on Scream Magazine from 2019 and older.

Topic author
SSR
Belieber
Belieber
Mood:
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

JOHANSSON & SPECKMANN “FROM THE MOUTH OF MADNESS” CD/LP

Post by SSR »

The deadly duo JOHANSSON & SPECKMANN strikes back with its fourth attack!

“From The Mouth Of Madness” will be released on 30th March 2018 via Soulseller Records on CD, limited LP and digitally. Expect 9 new tracks full of old schoolish, monstrous heaviness!

The Death Metal masterminds are once again backed up by drummer Brynjar Helgetun, who also took care of the mix and mastering, and lead guitarist Kjetil Lynghaug. The artwork was created by Roberto Toderico.

A first song, the stomping album opener “The Demons Night”, is available at this location:

Speckmann comments: “Mr. Johansson and I have hooked up for another round of killer tunes, this is likely the best of the four although I like them all! So be forewarned and be sure and pick up this killer slab of Metal! Speckmann, 2018”

Johansson says: “Paul and I are very proud to offer you our fourth album, especially as it turned out to be something of the best we have done together. It’s more of everything, especially heaviness and more dark brooding parts! Rogga, 2018”

Tracklist:
1. The Demons Night
2. Is This Just Virtual?
3. Remove The Creep
4. Condemned
5. Why Fear
6. Heal The Strain
7. The Heathen Of The Night
8. The Fallen Angel
9. Kill And Kill

Line-up:
Paul Speckmann – Vocals

Rogga Johansson – Guitars, bass

Kjetil Lynghaug – Lead guitars

Brynjar Helgetun – Drums

Topic author
SSR
Belieber
Belieber
Mood:

Post by SSR »

PRE-ORDER NOW: JOHANSSON & SPECKMANN "FROM THE MOUTH OF MADNESS" CD/LP

ORDERING:
World: email your order + address to mailorder@soulsellerrecords.com and we’ll get back to you with the total.

North American customers: please order directly from our North American store: https://soulsellerrecords.aisamerch.com/

Topic author
SSR
Belieber
Belieber
Mood:

Post by SSR »

Locked Previous topicNext topic