Welcome to %s forums

De beste forumene for rock og metall - før var det Scream Magazine

Login Register

Endelig en Iron Maiden topic! B-sider og bonustrack

Archive on Scream Magazine from 2019 and older.

Ultimate Maiden b-siden

Burning Ambition
2%
Invasion
No votes
Sanctuary
21%
Twilight Zone
5%
Women In Uniform
5%
I've Got The Fire
No votes
Total Eclipse
14%
Cross-Eyed Mary
5%
Rainbow's Gold
5%
Crying In The Dark/King Of Twilight
No votes
Reach Out
12%
That Girl
14%
Juanita
No votes
Sheriff Of Huddersfield
2%
Black Bart Blues
No votes
All In Your Mind
No votes
Kill Me Ce Soir
2%
I'm A Mover
No votes
Communication Breakdown
No votes
Nodding Donkey Blues
2%
Space Station No. 5
No votes
I Can't See My Feelings
No votes
Roll Over Vic Vella
No votes
Justice of the Peace
2%
Judgement Day
No votes
My Generation
No votes
Doctor Doctor
2%
Ingen av de/en av de andre
5%

Total votes: 42

Topic author
MikkelMus
Belieber
Belieber
Mood:
Has thanked: 0
Norway

Post by MikkelMus »

Rakov wrote:Total Eclipse er best. Med Sanctuary på en god andreplass. Total Eclipse kan faktisk måle seg med de beste låtene på Number of the Beast, så hvorfor de har med Gangland i stedet skjønner jeg ikke

maidenfans.com/imc wrote:For the album, the band had to choose between this song and 'Total Eclipse', and since that time they have felt that maybe 'Gangland' was the wrong choice. Although many people don't like this song, it is actually not too bad – maybe just not so good by Maiden standards. Both songs ('Gangland' and 'Total Eclipse') also share the distinction of being the only Maiden songs that were ever co-written by Clive Burr.

Before The Number Of The Beast album was released, the band had trouble deciding whether this song or 'Gangland' should be included on the album. They eventually chose 'Gangland', relegating 'Total Eclipse' to b-side status, but later regretted that decision. Consequently, 'Total Eclipse' was added to the album when it was re-mastered in 1998.
Cirith Ungol | Revelation | Bloodstar | Demon Flight | Nigro Mantia | Tales of Medusa | Blitzkrieg | Trespass

Janosz
Belie
Belie
Mood:
Been thanked: 0

Post by Janosz »

Har ikke på langt nær hørt alle dissa låtene, men Total eclipse er ihvertfall krem.

doedesmyr-
Beliebe
Beliebe
Mood:
Been thanked: 0

Post by doedesmyr- »

Rakov wrote:Total Eclipse er best. Med Sanctuary på en god andreplass. Total Eclipse kan faktisk måle seg med de beste låtene på Number of the Beast, så hvorfor de har med Gangland i stedet skjønner jeg ikke

Vær stille, Isak, du har ikke hørt 1/360 av b-sidesa.

That Girl, så j****g på topp. Fantastisk låt! Første gang jeg hørte låta klikka det for meg når den lett gjenkjennelige SiT-romklangen kom inn

Også når de valgte å starte med en G etter 8. takt i verset, vokste det elsk-følelser hos meg

Syns også Burning Ambition bringer tilbake noen vage (men gode) minner

Locked Previous topicNext topic