Welcome to %s forums

De beste forumene for rock og metall - fĂžr var det Scream Magazine

Login Register

Alwanzatar - Archaic Mysteries of Ecstasy

Archive on Scream Magazine from 2019 and older.

Topic author
krizla
Poser
Poser
Mood:
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Alwanzatar - Archaic Mysteries of Ecstasy

Post by krizla »

Nytt album med Alwanzatar - Archaic Mysteries of Ecstasy er ute fra imorgen: https://alwanzatar.bandcamp.com/album/a ... of-ecstasy.
Straks tilgjengelig pÄ kassett i et begrenset opplag pÄ 100 stk., inkludert et 36 siders hefte med et knusktÞrt akademisk essay om arkaiske mysterier, ekstase og reiser i underverdenen. 60,- pluss porto.

Shrinebuilder
Rocker
Rocker
Favourite genre: Hard Rock
Mood:
Korea North

Post by Shrinebuilder »

Regner med den blir mulig Ä kjÞpe pÄ konserten?

Topic author
krizla
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by krizla »

Dersom den dukker opp i posten idag eller i morgen, den er i transitt fra Bulgaria siden forrige uke, sÄ hvem vet? Ergerlig, men ikke sÄ mye jeg fÄr gjort.

Veadtuck
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Veadtuck »

Den som venter, osv osv.
THANKS to the Brazilian Deathsquads! Keep up the Maliciousness!!

Topic author
krizla
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by krizla »

Ser ut til at den kommer pÄ mandag, kan bestilles fra kmomrak@gmail.com.

Topic author
krizla
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by krizla »

NÄ er tapen kommet! LÄter fantastisk, ogsÄ med et stilig 36 siders hefte, da gitt. 100 eks.

Nhork
Belieber
Belieber
Mood:

Post by Nhork »

Liker den nye tapen, og essayet virker spennende. Ønsker meg skjorte med blekksprutmotiv!

Topic author
krizla
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by krizla »

Kult, takker! Det kommer ihvertfall patcher med blekkspruten, skal se om ikke det blir skjorter, au.

Topic author
krizla
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by krizla »

Omtale pÄ Encyclopedia of Electronic Music av Artemi Pugachov:
Alwanzatar (Norway)

Astral Virak (2014)
Archaic Mysteries of Ecstasy (2015)
Alwanzatar is a solo project of a guy who calls himself Krizla and plays flute in progressive rock band TusmĂžrke. As a solo artist, he uses theremin, stylophone and other analogue electronics, flute, vocalizations and lots of processing. I am trying to find a point of reference but he is pretty unique. The music is certainly abstract, at times dark and noisy. Imagine a sinister version of Gong's more atmospheric and electronic moments, leave Tim Blake's electronic twitterings in, but replace Gilli Smyth's 'space whisper' with male "prayers" you might hear in Ancient Egypt inside a pyramid and you maybe get close. Yes, it's that weird. Only for the adventurous, then.

Topic author
krizla
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by krizla »

Alwanzatar er inkludert pÄ Psychedelic Attic hos It's Psychedelic Baby: http://psychedelicbaby.blogspot.no/2015 ... ic-15.html

Topic author
krizla
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by krizla »

Archaic Mysteries of Ecstasy omtalt hos Ptolemaic Terrascope: http://www.terrascope.co.uk/Reviews/Rumbles_July_15.htm
"Deeply psychedelic and awash with echo, “The Archaic Mysteries of Ecstacy” is a rather excellent release from Alwanzatar, the mixture of electronic rhythms, flutes, chants synths and even a theremin giving the seven tracks a chaotic, swirling charm that is very likeable. Recorded at various locations in Oslo and mixed in the bedroom the tape has the feel of one of those festival releases that were around in the eighties especially on the 12 minute opener “Eis Dionyson” which sounds like an obscure Kraut band Jamming with The Ozrics whilst Timothy Leary sits at the mixing console. This is a good thing in my book and the album continues in the same vein with “Jubel” becoming even more drone-flecked, whilst “Batrakhoi” reminds me of a lo-fi Gong in very stoned mode. Best of all is the 13 minutes of “Echoes Into Echo”, time to turn the lights down and sit in a sea of incense whilst the music revolves around you. All good stuff, psychedelia in its rawest state, played with love and searching for the light. As well as the music, the package comes with a 36 page booklet that contains an essay on “Ecstasy, mystic initiation and journeys through the underworld” by K.Momrak (Phd) who, I guess, is the same Krizla who is responsible for the sounds. Academic, yet easy to read, the book is a fine companion to the music, go get one. (https://alwanzatar.bandcamp.com/album/a ... of-ecstasy)"

Topic author
krizla
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by krizla »

Locked Previous topicNext topic