Welcome to %s forums

De beste forumene for rock og metall - fĂžr var det Scream Magazine

Login Register

Stockholm Slaughter: The Awakening: WATAIN: April. 2017 TBA

Archive on Scream Magazine from 2019 and older.

Topic author
Morkenstubbe
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Stockholm Slaughter: The Awakening: WATAIN: April. 2017 TBA

Post by Morkenstubbe »

Scandinavia’s newest metal festival:

Stockholm has for a long time been a launching pad for musicians, a foster for music innovation and the cradle for many world-wide established metal acts. Metal genres have seen the daylight or have their roots in the darkness of the Scandinavian capital. Stockholm Slaughter is born to honour it and build a sacred shrine where crowds can worship its legacy.

On April, the 29th 2017 several international acts will emerge to quench the thirst for what defined and shaped metal as we know it today.

The first band to join our procession, WATAIN will play their second opus ‘Casus Luciferi’ in its entirety, the only such ritual ever to be performed on Swedish soil. No need to yearn for the old days, the past will now be resurrected and made one with the present!

EDIT: Mer info:
"The first band that joined our procession, WATAIN will play their second opus “Casus Luciferi” in its entirety, the only such ritual ever to be performed on Swedish soil. No need to yearn for the old days, the past will now be resurrected and made one with the present!

We go back in time to commemorate Scandinavia’s pagan history with one of the oldest Swedish Viking metal bands, MĂ„negarm that will lead the ranks of heathens with a set focused mainly on early releases.

With roots in the deep western woods of VĂ€rmland, Draconian is returning to Stockholm with their latest gothic/doom-opus, “Sovran”.

Urfaust, the Dutch cult of delirious madness will be playing on Swedish soil for the very first time while Ritual Butcherer and Lord Angelslayer, the infamous Finnish twins, also known as Archgoat Official will be making their return to Stockholm to preach their “Grand Luciferian Theophany”.

Born from the ashes of the underground legend Kaamos, The Curse is set to mesmerize and ensnare with their straight-into-your-face death metal.

Portrait’s upcoming album “Burn the World” is set for release in 2017 via Metal Blade Records and their appearance at Stockholm Slaughter will be the first one where material from the new album will be performed live.

Mortuus, a dark shadow from Norrland has been forging black metal that pays homage to the most sinister aspects of existence since 2003, yet never performed in Sweden. The 29th of April 2017 will be a steppingstone for the band, as their first ever live appearance in Scandinavia.

Last but not least, Niklas Kvarforth will make his long-awaited return to his hometown to perform with his controversial band Shining for the first time in 12 years!

Stockholm Slaughter embarks on a journey to make this event a one of a kind experience for a wide audience and build a solid landmark in the Scandinavian metal landscape for years to come.

Additional acts to be announced shortly.

STOCKHOLM SLAUGHTER - 2017.04.29
Age limit: + 18 years old
Tickets: Tickster.com
Price: 790 SEK + service fee (limited batch - the next 300 tickets only)".

Hypp! Er egentlig lite glad i Watain, men her skal hele Casus Luciferi spilles.. eneste skiva jeg virkelig liker med Watain..
Andre med Þye for festivalen?? Spent pÄ videre booking.
"I lyden av ett hundre manns fortvilelse(over nok et Är og leve) skriver vi her pÄ screamforumet, i kulde og hat -og sinne!!!".

CocaineChrist
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by CocaineChrist »

Frister! HĂ„per ikke Shining er neste band ut.

Böh!
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Böh! »

Sent from my Acer Aspire using Bulgorttalk

MARDVK
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by MARDVK »

CocaineChrist wrote:Frister! HĂ„per ikke Shining er neste band ut.
Kjipt, ja.... men blir tur!
MALVM QVOD HOMINES FACIVNT

Topic author
Morkenstubbe
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Morkenstubbe »

MARDVK wrote:
CocaineChrist wrote:Frister! HĂ„per ikke Shining er neste band ut.
Kjipt, ja.... men blir tur!
Kjenner du til mer av line upen? Del gjerne..hehe.. :P
"I lyden av ett hundre manns fortvilelse(over nok et Är og leve) skriver vi her pÄ screamforumet, i kulde og hat -og sinne!!!".

MARDVK
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by MARDVK »

OM jeg hadde visst noe hadde det vÊrt drÞyt dÄrlig stil Ä sitte her og legge ut uoffisiell info.

Olavr
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by Olavr »

Hvordan er Mortuus live forresten? Noen her som har sett sett dem live fĂžr?

Speedfreak
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by Speedfreak »

Blir tur..

AwayTr
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by AwayTr »

Olavr wrote:Hvordan er Mortuus live forresten? Noen her som har sett sett dem live fĂžr?
Ikke noe Ă„ skrive hjem om.

Topic author
Morkenstubbe
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Morkenstubbe »

MĂ„ selge billetten min til 696sek( billett pluss avgift). Vil du lette meg for denne, send meg en PM. Pdf. format.

Olavr
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Post by Olavr »

AwayTr wrote:
Olavr wrote:Hvordan er Mortuus live forresten? Noen her som har sett sett dem live fĂžr?
Ikke noe Ă„ skrive hjem om.
Regna med det var fare for det ja.

Veadtuck
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Veadtuck »

For no mĂžl og folk betaler penger for Ă„ se det. Jaja.
THANKS to the Brazilian Deathsquads! Keep up the Maliciousness!!

Medicinmannen
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Medicinmannen »

Ja, skjÞnner det ikke jeg heller. Alt for lite M8L8TH og Pluton Svea pÄ den plakaten.
Purity comes when death is all.

Veadtuck
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Veadtuck »

Medicinmannen wrote:Ja, skjÞnner det ikke jeg heller. Alt for lite M8L8TH og Pluton Svea pÄ den plakaten.
Morroklumpen :) <3
THANKS to the Brazilian Deathsquads! Keep up the Maliciousness!!

Topic author
Morkenstubbe
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by Morkenstubbe »

Det ble en heftig dÄrlig line up etterhvert.. Bare et par band som holder mÄl, men som jeg har sett Þrten ganger fÞr. Turen er avlyst for min del.

MARDVK
Rocker
Rocker
Mood:

Post by MARDVK »

Primordial var booket men ble avlyst like kjapt pga dobbeltbooking sÄ det jobbes med erstatter!

Locked Previous topicNext topic