Welcome to %s forums

De beste forumene for rock og metall - før var det Scream Magazine

Login Register

Where ƒrost reign label & press: LUST FIST tape FREE zine

Archive on Scream Magazine from 2019 and older.

Topic author
where frost reign
Poser
Poser
Mood:
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Where ƒrost reign label & press: JUNE distro additions

Post by where frost reign »

First July additions. Where frost reign continues its Japan spectacle and study into ultimate extacy and Japanese special interest literature. This time we are very very fortunate to be able to present further magazines of the rare title URAMADO. No backstock available.

The magazine ran for close to ten years between 1956 - 1965 and many of the now legendary practitioners, publishers and artists were at some time involved in this effort. Oniroku Dan frequented as freelance writer among other things throughout the 60s. His series of ten photobooks 'Bondage photo collection' include many shots - if not all - from both Uramado and rag Fuzoku. God-like artist Itoh Seiu also saw his work presented between the magazine's covers. Where frost reign is particulary pleased to say that we have managed to secure two magazines containing Seiu's work.

To Where frost reign, Uramado magazine are some of the finest kinbaku magazines out there. The title follows a clear Kitan Club formula, but adds its own spark and identity to the mix. The material and magazines are expertly produced and manufactured. This can among be seen in the high artistic level of the photographic work which could be included in any survey of top Japanese photography, model direction, rich illustrations (check Mario!) to for instance expertly curation of material. The soft paper quality especially benefits the black and white model photographs, a fact which is not present to online viewers. One can also locate American influences in the guise of: John Willie and Irwing Klaw.

If you are curious about how the front pages look and want to read more about this fantastic effort head over to Where frost reign hangar. I will include a link below. Remember to right-click on images and open link in new tab to read item presentations and scurry further purchase details.

http://wherefrostreignhangar.tumblr.com/

URAMADO - photo selection from magazines in stock 1962 - 1964.

Topic author
where frost reign
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Where ƒrost reign label & press announce extended play cassette with power electronics unit LUST FIST titled 'UTLØSNING GJENNOM TRAGEDIEN'.

Track three - 'Enhet Og Utspredelse' - streaming now via soundcloud.
https://soundcloud.com/where-frost-reign/lust-fist-enhet-og-utspredelse

Limited LUST FIST mini-zine available now via WFR. FREE as long as stock permits.

Topic author
where frost reign
Poser
Poser
Mood:

URAMADO magazines

Short memo re issues in stock: Reference images from all Uramado in stock available now upon request. Send wƒr a private message or email to procure images.

Included image is the middle page from February 1963.

Topic author
where frost reign
Poser
Poser
Mood:

LUST FIST live assualt photo documentation II. Oslo June 16th 2018, Records of the fleshgod summer fest.

Image: Anonymous / black and white photo processing by Frontier Exposures.

Topic author
where frost reign
Poser
Poser
Mood:

I am all out of the LUST FIST zines as of today. Cadre over at Records of the fleshgod might have 1 or 2 x left. Please contact said trench via - order@recordsofthefleshgod.com - if you want to acquire a copy.

Topic author
where frost reign
Poser
Poser
Mood:

August 2018

Where frost reign hangar additions.

For August WFR have as promised and by demand hustled my contacts for Oniroku Dan photo books and magazines. So, before we continue it is only timely with a short introduction by our main suspect:

Oniroku Dan (1931 - 2011): Japanese novelist, SM author, pinku screenwriter, publisher, editor, translator, Ito Seiu auto-biographer, tattoo lover society advisor, mentor and film production CEO; former bar owner, jazz singer, etc. Oniroku’s impact on Japanese special interests culture is well-known and respected outside his domicile country. As editor and supervisor he forged the cutting edge expressions in the SM world wherein he still remains a pioneer to this day.

In stock now is a selection of rare collector printed matter and inks Oniroku was involved in to various degree. The focus is on the efforts where he supervised and edited publications such as the kult photo book «Sadistic Play Of Bondage» with Kishin Shinoyama among others and the Fuzoku Kitan ten-part kinbaku photo book series as well as a handful of first generation 1960 - 61 Fuzoku Kitan Pictoral Editions which are truly beautiful and a rare find. Take note that F-K was also one of the first magazines along side Kitan Club to include foreign fetish culture in the magazines, so coming across a full-page John Willie scoop, or for instance Irwing Klaw- maybe Bettie Page should be expected. F-K was also one of the first kinbaku magazines to include gay and lesbian content between the pages. This is especially noticeable from the mid-60s issues. Oniroku Dan was also engaged by the magazine as freelance writer and SM novelist. Last but not least we can also introduce issue four of his Kinbaku Supplement five-part photo book series. Actual book is quite interesting and bares the theme of women tying women; and the collectible trilogy «Gangsters And Angels" kinbaku photo book series.

As Oniroku, WFR worship the works of artist Itoh Seiu (1882 - 1961). Our suspect wrote at least a couple of auto-biographies on Seiu, so it is only appropriate this time to also present the work and life of the master artist - now in the form of a June 1961 special edition magazine issued by Fun Graph which commemorate the artist’s visual endeavors in painting and drawing, all highly detailed and meticulously executed (request a few snaps and I’ll forward them with a good word).

In addition to Oniroku Dan, August also sees some rare Japanese kinbaku magazines. We site: S&M Collector, S&M Command, S&M Frontier, Sun And Moon, S&M Sniper, Kitan Club and an über rare Sale2 special issue concerning John Willie Bondage. In addition to the S&M tonnage, a small selection of art books and curiosities are also available from the likes of Nobuyoshi Araki, Pater Sato to legendary Too Negative - a 200 page Japanese magazine which showcased an expertly curated mix of: Medical photography, grotesque art, kinbaku art and photography, death fixation, autopsy photography as well as artworks by contemporary statures such as Trevor Brown of Whitehouse cover art fame.

The current Japan haul also include three Jun Hayami ero-guros. Namely: “Boiling Hot Honey», «Vile Vulgar» and «Death Thought Becomes Destiny» - which exists in an ordinary edition as well as signed version with Hayami drawing. The comics are especially recommended to you if you are into Suehrio Maruo and other transgressive Japanese comic artists. Jun Hayami is today regarded as one of the masters of ero-guro, His works are at first glance graphic, sadisitic and hyper-violent. Sub level the stories also depicts: sexual awakening and fetishes, confusion, loneliness, sorrow, caging obsessions and existential angst.

In addition to books a few selected records are now on offer. Featured labels are: Hospital Productions, Obsessive Fundamental Realism, Strange Rules, Tommy Wright III's Street Smart Records, Modern Decadence and a homage to 1980s Broken Flag plus Come Organisation compilation albums.

LUST FIST track ENHET OG UTSPREDELSE from forthcoming Where ƒrost reign cassette UTLØSNING GJENNOM TRAGEDIEN featured on Wannamarchi Club's latest 199Radio radio show, published July 30th 2018. The program in its entirety is now streaming via selected channels (see soundcloud link below). Check out this killer mix slash collage piece. Regards to UK cadre Wanamarchi Club and Broken Britain Cassettes for the support and interest.

Wannamarchi Club's 199Radio show:

As a closing reminder, we encourage fanatics to visit our instagram site wherefrostreign.

Best regards,

Where frost reign label & press.

Gangsters And Angels:

Sadistic Play Of Bondage:

Fuzoku Kitan Pictoral edition, assorted:

Fuzoku Kitan ten-part kinbaku photo book series, assorted:

Topic author
where frost reign
Poser
Poser
Mood:

Showcasing a sound work titled 'ERASE' at Akershus Kunstnersenter's group exhib 'SUB'. Initally recorded in 20-12, but re-recorded this given month for said exhibition and an upcoming tape release on Where ƒrost reign label & press. Mastered by Stephen Bishop. SUB opens today 17th and rounds off September 16th.

Topic author
where frost reign
Poser
Poser
Mood:

First week of fall and where ƒrost reign is back with a new distro update in the hangar.

Last month’s ONIROKU DAN focus is still present. WFR in this regard ask you to check up on Japanese kinbaku magazines SM Phoenix and S&M Frontier in which he was a frequent name. I hope later this fall that I will be able to present some other rare goodies from Oniroku. If so, I will keep you posted. In addition to said inks the hangar is also stocked with more rare kinbaku titles in magazine form, but also insult literature from US imprint Amphetamine Sulphate, art books by Jim Goldberg, Kohei Yoshiyuki and WFR obsession Thomas Grant Stetson. Do also take note of Masami Akita aka Merzbow’s book «Timeless Erotica» - a survey into erotic culture in film, photography and literature from early 1920’s and onwards. September also see a minor landslide of records. I would in this regard extend my personal and professional gratitude towards the artists and labels that made it possible to present September’s ordnance. Thank you: Agonal Lust, Bacteria Field, Die Kombination, Endangered Species, No Rent Records, Gestapo’s Last Orgy, Obsessive Fundamental Realism, Wannamarchi Club, Hospital Productions.

This months additions are listed below. Please see where frost reign hangar site for item information and prices. If you have questions pertaining stock or want to shoot the breeze drop me a line via wherefrostreign - at - gmail - dot - com.

---> Before I sign off I would like to voice my support for Boyd Rice and Darja Bajagić’s who had their duo exhibition at a Greenspon NYC art gallery cancelled September 6th due to threats and harassment. I strongly suggest you to read up on the case as this is something that is getting more and more usual. Many times in 2018 I feel our contemporary is suffering more and more from a intellectual regression, and that objective and critical thought is being replaced by something streamlined and mass-produced. I’ll include some post grabs by the individuals whom had the show cancelled. From my standpoint, the display is rather bias and uninformed, which is sad. Hence, I feel engaging in one’s craft and cultural platform is getting more and more important. Take a fiver and think about this while remembering that music and art is war. Don't take anything for granted. Keep up the fight. <---

Be well.

Where frost reign
September 2018.

Records:
Agonal Lust «Modern Atrocities», Agonal Lust tape
ANTIchildLEAGUE «Infect Your Gut Infect Your Thoughts», Bacteria Field tape
Deterge «The Prince Of Pablo Alto», Bacteria Field tape
Die Kombination «Live At Mayhem», Endangered Species tape
Ferro Mortem / Die Kombination «Partie Mobile», Endangered Species tape
FFH "Zyklon and Leather», No Rent Records tape
Function & Vatican Shadow «Games Have Rules», Hospital Productions CD
Gestapo’s Last Orgy «Swastika Perversions», self-release tape
Genocide Organ «Mind Control», Tesco CD
Hymenal Opening / Cervical Smear, Obsessive Fundamental Realism tape
Jason Crumer "Ottoman Black», No Rent Records tape
Le Syndicat Faction Vivante «The CPH Sessions», Bacteria Field tape
Luke Holland «Carrion», Bacteria Field tape
Presidiomodelo «The Inner Empire», Wannamarchi Club tape
Psycho Ex Girlfriend «Psycho Ex Girlfriend, Bacteria Field tape
Silent Servant «Negative Fascination», Hospital Productions CD

Printed matter:
Airbrush Illustrations By 12 Japanese Illustrators book
Jim Goldberg «Raised By Wolves» book
Kohei Yoshiyuki «Secret photography - this is infrared shooting!» book
Masami Akita «Timeless Erotica» book
Sale2 «Number 43: Sexploitation Films», Fiction INC book
Simon Morris «Civil War» Special Edition, Amphetamine Sulphate chap book
S&M Collector magazine
S&M Frontier magazine
SM Fan magazine
SM Phoenix magazine
SM Select magazine
Suehiro Maruo ero-guros
Thomas Grant Stetson «Ugly Baby» zine
Too Negative Issue 2, 1994 book
Uramado magazine

Boyd Rice and Darja Bajagić:

https://frieze.com/article/neo-nazi-claims-force-new-york-gallery-pull-boyd-rice-show

Locked Previous topicNext topic